30 Minute HIIT Treadmill Workout to De-Calorize Yourself
By Born Tough on
HIIT is one of the most preferred exercise routines when it comes to working out for fitness and weight loss. Especially when you’re looking to kill 30 minutes at home with a treadmill.
Table of Contents
- 1. The Best Way to Burn Fat Through HIIT on a Treadmill
- 2. Is a treadmill or exercise bike good for reducing fat?
- 3. What is the best treadmill workout for fitness?
- 4. HIIT Running Workouts You Can Do on a Treadmill or Outside
- 5. Should I do 30 minutes of exercise or Walk 10,000 steps a day?
- 6. How can I do the HIIT Treadmill Workout?
This might be because HIIT cardio exercises such as a treadmill interval workout can save time, get better results, and even mix with weight lifting routines in the form of supersets, giant sets and other set structures.
The idea behind high intensity interval training remains the same: going at your maximum potential for short durations several times while allowing yourself substantial breaks for rest.
Since a lot of people have various questions regarding HIIT and treadmill workouts, let’s begin by answering them and get to the 30-minute HIIT treadmill workout below:
The Best Way to Burn Fat Through HIIT on a Treadmill
Engaging in a HIIT treadmill workout will require you to set up specific periods of time that will have you running and jogging with intervals in between.
The best way to do burn fat using HIIT on a treadmill is to do this 30-minute HIIT treadmill workout that will kill calories in your body.
Is a treadmill or exercise bike good for reducing fat?
It’s best that you engage in a treadmill workout as well as a bike workout on a daily or rotational basis.
Both exercises will involve specific sets of muscles that will engage certain limbs and get you the results that you want. Read about the benefits and ways of doing HIIT bike workouts here.
What is the best treadmill workout for fitness?
For fitness and weight loss goals, engaging in HIIT treadmill workouts whenever possible is a sure way to save time, get better results in all forms of training.
Since HIIT isn’t limited to just cardio or flexibility exercises, you can work on strength and endurance as well.
HIIT Running Workouts You Can Do on a Treadmill or Outside
There are countless benefits of taking your runs outdoors, especially if you have a natural environment such as a park or a green landscape to run in.
While personal preferences can determine whether an individual would like to work out outdoors or on a treadmill, there’s not much difference in terms of the workout’s efficiency.
You will be burning the same number of calories while spending the same amount of energy.
Since most treadmills come with options to add incline and are also soft-surfaced, they’re much more preferable to the unpredictable terrain of any hill outdoors.
However, the added environmental luxuries such as hills with scenic views, should you have them, may add to some psychological and even physiological benefits if you take your run outdoors.
Should I do 30 minutes of exercise or Walk 10,000 steps a day?
The answer depends on two things:
- What’s the exercise you’re doing for 30 minutes?
- What’s the intensity of these steps? Are you simply walking or are you running with intervals?
Also, instead of choosing between the two, why not combine an exercise that involves taking a ridiculous number of steps in 30 minutes?
Try the 30-minute HIIT treadmill workout that will have you walking, jogging, running and sprinting below.
How can I do the HIIT Treadmill Workout?
The following infographic will explain everything you need to know to complete a 30-minute HIIT treadmill workout.
- The durations and periods you’ll be running on a treadmill
- The best speed to run on a treadmill for HIIT
- The percentage incline you need to set on your treadmill if you have it
- If there is no incline present, just increase the speeds at which you’re running on the treadmill by 1-2 mph
"This article is originally posted on borntough.com, and borntough.com own the sole copyright on this article. If you read this article outside borntough.com, please report this website to the authority because they have stolen the content from borntough.com and violated borntough copyright"
Top Rated Blogs
- Top 5 Exercises to Do for Maintaining Mental Health
- How to Make Lower Body Workouts for Your Legs...
- 5 Minute HIIT Workout for Beginners You Can Do...
- Best Leg Exercises with Dumbbells to Improve Your Gains
- Best Superset Workout: 6 Superset Exercises for Full-Body Workout
- Best 15 Minute HIIT Cardio Workout No Equipment